April 16, 2008 10:19 am Leave your thoughts
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day – so you need a good selection to keep your interest!
On a restricted diet, breakfast can be just a bit boring. At Naturally Good Food we can offer a solution, with a range of gluten-free cereals, flakes and pancake mixtures that will enliven any breakfast. In fact, you could have a different breakfast every day of the month!
- If you just want a straightforward cereal, you could choose from the Big Oz range, which is unsweetened, or try Kallo’s Puffed Rice, both plain and with honey, which is both gluten-free and organic. (For a fuller list of our gluten-free breakfast cereals, click on this link.)
- For children, and the young at heart, why not try a few pancakes with Shady Maple organic maple syrup? When you have a few extra minutes, these make a great gluten-free breakfast for the weekend.
- We also have a great number of museli options, many organic.
- That great standby, porridge, is available from Barkat. We also have a Rice and Apricot Porridge from Orgran, which makes a lovely, hot, winter-warming gluten-free breakfast.
- Sweet breakfast rolls and petit pains from Dietary Specials are also available, and are great with some strawberry jam, a mug of steaming coffee and a good book.
Whatever your choice, it is important simply to have a choice! If you enjoy a good breakfast, that’s a great start to the day.Tags: Gluten free, gluten free breakfast cereals
Categorised in: Uncategorised
This post was written by Sue