January 18, 2010 3:22 pm Leave your thoughts
In addition to offering a standard 10% discount if you buy a case of any of our products, we also stock a great range of food in larger ‘bulk pack’ sizes. Buying in bulk can save you a considerable amount of money. Currently in our bulk categories you can buy:
- Bulk organic wholefoods – we sell large quantities of pulses and beans, offering great savings. Lentils and pulses keep well, so you can buy what you need for a while.
- Bulk organic nuts – if you use nuts everyday in cooking, or just like to nibble them, then buying in bulk can represent a great saving. This is particularly true if you use a lot of ground almonds in gluten-free cooking.
- Bulk organic seeds – when sprinkling seeds on your breakfast, it can be surprising how quickly you can use up a small packet. Buying a large pack of expensive seeds is thus a great saving.
- Bulk organic dried fruit – save over 40% on dried fruit simply by buying in larger quantities.
- Bulk organic rice – rice is a great staple with a long shelf-life, so buying in bulk makes great common sense.
- Bulk organic grain, flour and muesli – if you do lots of baking, buy a 25kg sack of flour.
- Bulk shampoo, hair conditioner, shower gel and bubble bath – for products that don’t go off, why not keep a 5ltr drum in your shed and fill up your bottle from that for the bathroom. It’s cheaper, and of course, much more environmentally friendly.
- Bulk household goods, laundry liquid and washing-up liquid – again, when you’re buying products that do not go off, choose the bulk ‘green’ alternative.
This January we have added lots of lines to our bulk purchase categories. New lines include:
Bulk seeds, pulses and grains
- Organic alfalfa seeds 2.5kg.
- Organic barley grain 5kg
- Organic brown lentils 5kg
- Organic butter beans 5kg
- Green lentils 10kg
- Organic red lentils 2.5kg
Bulk dried fruit
- Organic apricots 12.5kg
- Organic currants 12.5kg
- Organic dates 9kg
- Organic figs 10kg
- Mmixed peel 10kg
- Californian organic raisins
- Organic sultanas 12.5kg
(And with all this wholefoods and fibre, you’ll of course need 60 toilet rolls in a pack!)Tags: bulk dried fruit, bulk flour, bulk grain, bulk household goods, bulk muesli, bulk nuts, Bulk purchase, bulk rice, bulk seeds, bulk wholefoods, environmentally friendly, home delivery, mail order, Nuts, Organic food
This post was written by Sue