December 28, 2010 6:12 pm Leave your thoughts
A good nut dish to have with rice and a green salad. This recipe is from Crazy Jack’s organic recipe section.
- 6 large portabello or field mushrooms
- 50 g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 75 g Crazy Jack organic Brazil nuts, chopped
- 1t bsp chopped parsley
- 25 g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g soft goats cheese
- 2 tsp capers, drained
- Salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 , 350 F. Lightly grease a shallow baking tray.
2. Remove the stalks from the mushrooms, chop them finely and combine with the breadcrumbs, Crazy Jack Brazil nuts, goats cheese, capers and parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Divide the mixture between the mushrooms and place in the baking tray. Dot with the butter and bake for 30 minutes, until golden. Serve with brown basmati rice and a green salad.
This post was written by Sue