May 2, 2012 11:52 am Leave your thoughts
- Small head of broccoli, chopped
- 150ml single cream
- 100g Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 100g Gruyère cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 eggs
- 75g Crazy Jack walnuts
- Salt & pepper
- 9-inch loose-bottomed tart tin lined with shortcrust pastry
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6, 200C.
- Heat the butter in a small pan and sauté the broccoli until soft.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and add the cream, stilton, walnuts and broccoli, and mix well.
- Sprinkle the gruyère cheese over the base of the pasty case and pour the egg mixture over. Bake for 35-40 minutes until set. Leave to cool for 5 minutes and serve with a mixed leaf salad.
This post was written by Sue