November 15, 2014 5:54 am Leave your thoughts
Agave syrup, to serve
- Place the flour, hemp powder and baking powder in a large bowl and mix well.
- Whisk together the egg and milk and slowly pour into the flour, whisking until smooth.
- Stir in 75 g of the blueberries and the acai powder.
- Heat some of the sunflower oil in a frying pan. Drop 5 tablespoons of the pancake mixture into the pan, leaving a space inbetween. Cook for about 3 minutes, until you see bubbles appear on the top, then flip over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes on the other side. Remove from the pan and keep warm, while you use the remaining batter.
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining blueberries, drizzled with agave syrup.
This post was written by Sue