March 28, 2015 9:16 am Leave your thoughts
At Naturally Good Food, we know that following a gluten-free diet isn’t quite as simple as just avoiding wheat flour. All sorts of food are made with gluten, or potentially contaminated by it. It can also be an expensive business, trying to track down alternatives – some of which don’t work quite as well as you might hope.
We are here to help those looking for gluten-free food of all kinds. We’ve got years of experience in sourcing gluten-free products and providing these to our customers. Here’s just some of what we can offer:
- Breakfast cereals: breakfast can be a really tricky meal to get right for those with gluten intolerances. We stock a wonderful range of gluten-free cereals, muesli and flakes. Click here to see it.
- Baking: some of our biggest customers are gluten-free bakers: often on a very large scales They need guaranteed gluten-free ingredients, particularly flour. We stock a very wide selection of flour, including many flours that are naturally gluten-free.
- Oats: we know that many of you find it hard to source high-quality gluten-free oats. It shouldn’t really be such a problem, as oats are naturally gluten-free. However, the usual processing of oats generally leads to contamination. We have sourced oats from suppliers who can guarantee their gluten-free status.
- Orgran range: the whole Orgran range is gluten- and dairy-free and free from many other potential allergens too. It covers almost every aspect of your diet: click here to see everything we offer from Orgran.
- Sweet things: we all need treats! Our gluten-free treats are good enough for everyone to share – there’s certainly no compromise on taste.
- Children’s range: it can be heart-wrenching, dealing with a child who can’t eat the same food as everyone else. Click here to see what we can offer from our children’s gluten-free range.
That’s just a taster – we have so much more to offer! Every product description indicates clearly whether a product is gluten-free. You can also search using the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of each section of our website. Click here to see our full gluten-free range.
Don’t forget, we also have a great range of dairy-free products too.Tags: dairy free, Gluten free, gluten free baking, gluten free cereal, gluten free flakes, gluten free flour, gluten free muesli, gluten free treats, gluten-free breakfast, gluten-free children's range, gluten-free food, gluten-free oats, Orgran
This post was written by Sue