May 31, 2015 10:33 am Leave your thoughts
Whole nuts aren’t going to make it onto everyone’s shopping list. But there’s no reason why you should feel you have to leave nuts out of your diet completely. At Naturally Good Food we stock one of the best selections of Organic nut butters on the web. We have raw, crunchy, smooth, salted and unsalted, plain and sweet (and chocolate!), single-nut and fantastic mixtures of nuts – all in spreadable butters.
Some people love these on toast, or in a sandwich. Some eat them straight from the jar. Many of our customers use them as an ingredient in cooking. They provide the benefits of nuts, but in a much cheaper form than whole nuts!
Here are just a few of our personal favourites:
- Whole Earth 3 Nut Butter: with cashew, hazel and peanut: rings the changes on standard peanut butter
- Meridian smooth, organic Almond Butter: slightly sweeter than peanut butter and packed with all the goodness of almonds
- Raw Health Cacao Brazil Nut Bliss: raw, chocolate-y nut butter – as good as it gets!
- Carleys organic, raw Rainforest Nut Butter: a great mix
- Carleys raw Macadamia Nut Butter: a great economical alternative to whole macadamias
- Meridian Dry Roasted Peanut Butter: according to our testers, this is the best peanut butter ever. They have been fighting over a damaged tub in our storeroom for some time now…
Click here to see our full range of nut (and seed) butters.Tags: 3 nut butter, almond butter, Cacao Brazil Nut Bliss, carleys, chocolate nut butter, dry roasted peanut butter, macadamia nut butter, meridian, nut butter, Nuts, organic nut butter, rainforest nut butter, raw health, seed butter, Whole Earth
This post was written by Yzanne