June 19, 2015 1:14 pm Leave your thoughts
We like to think that we stock the best range of gluten-free foods and ingredients anywhere on the web! But we’re not complacent: we know that this is a market that’s growing all the time, with new products coming along almost every week. We assess each one, and when we’re sure that it meets the standards our customers expect, we add it to our stock list.
This month, we’ve got a bumper crop of new, gluten-free foods on our list. Take a look – you’re sure to find something to fill a gluten-free gap in your store-cupboard!
- Big Oz organic brown rice flour: packed full of nutrients and easily digested, this is a great source of dietary fibre for those on a gluten-free diet. Use in baking on its own, or combine with other flours for a variety of tastes and textures.
- Big Oz organic buckwheat flour: with a mellow, satisfying taste, this is the flour to use for pancakes, noodles, blini and pasta.
- Big Oz choc buckwheat flakes with raspberries: a breakfast treat, containing only the pure whole grains, free from added sugars, fats, artificial flavours and colours.
- Amisa corn and rice fusilli: a great gluten-free pasta option, which cooks in just seven minutes.
- Doves Farm catering-size packs of cornflour and xanthan gum
- Orgran croutons, in various flavours. There’s no reason why those on a gluten-free diet should miss out on croutons!
- Big Oz Five-grain Super Cereal: with maize grits, buckwheat flour, quinoa flour, flax seeds and amaranth.
- Queenswood gluten-free porridge and jumbo oats: in various pack sizes, up to bulk bags. These add to our already impressive range of gluten-free oats.
- Orgran multi-grain plain and self-raising flours, with quinoa and millet flour: these do what they say on the label! Perfect for all your baking needs.
- Orgran crispbreads and crackers: a good variety, in different flavours. Click here to see them all.
- Nairns gluten-free oatcakes: this adds to the overall Nairn’s range, which includes many wheat-free oatcakes. These oatcakes are specifically labelled ‘gluten-free’, meaning that they are suitable for coeliacs. If your sensitivity to wheat is not severe, the rest of the Nairn’s range will also be fine for you.
To see our full range of new products for June, click here.Amisa, Big Oz, brown rice flour, buckwheat flour, bulk gluten-free, catering packs, cereal, chocolate cereal, cornflour, Doves Farm, Gluten free, gluten free flour, Gluten Free Pasta, gluten free porridge oats, gluten-free cereals, gluten-free children's, gluten-free crackers, gluten-free crispbread, gluten-free croutons, gluten-free jumbo oats, gluten-free oats, Multigrain Plain flour, multigrain self-raising flour, Nairns gluten-free oatcakes, Nairns oatcakes, New products, Orgran, Queenswood, xanthan gum
Categorised in: Baking, Biona, Bulk, Catering, Cereals, Flour Gluten Free, Gluten free, Gluten free cereals, Gluten Free children, Gluten free pasta, Grains - Gluten Free, New Lines, Orgran, Queenswood
This post was written by Yzanne