March 24, 2016 2:25 pm Leave your thoughts
You don’t need to be mad to take advantage of these, of course! As March comes in like a rather soggy lion and (with any luck) goes out like a much fresher lamb, we at Naturally Good Food have some great Spring offers for you. To see them all, click here, or type ‘special offer’ in the Search box.
Special offers for March
Here’s a closer look at them:
- Almond butter from Meridian: we’re offering 20% off this very popular nut butter, in both the 1kg and the 170g sizes. Great for smoothies, baking or simply as an alternative to peanut butter.
- Nakd bars: again, we’ve got 20% off these raw fruit and nut bars, which are also gluten-free.
- Nairns organic and gluten-free oatcakes: another one with 20% off, these oatcakes are fantastic with cheese and nibbles, or simply as a snack on their own.
- Fish4Ever oily fish: if you know that you need to be eating more oily fish (and it’s recommended that we include two portions a week in our diet), then make the most of this offer! Again at 20% off, we have 11 different types of sustainably fished sardines, mackerel, tuna and salmon from Fish4Ever.
- Infinity lentils and split peas: make yourself a lovely lentil or pea bake or soup with these pulses, at 15% off. We have black beluga lentils, Puy lentils and green lentils, along with green and yellow split peas on special offer.
- BonPom raw cacao powder: one of our newest products, this is a basic ingredient for chocolate, and can be used in drinks, baking and desserts as well. As we’ve always suspected about chocolate, it’s especially good for you: high in magnesium and sulphur and rich in antioxidants. It also contains all of those feel-good chemicals, such as anandamide, phenylethylamine and dopamine.
Our resident Mad March hare limped past the building today. It looked cold and dishevelled and in need of one last warm place to lie down. We’ll miss it…..
Tags: almond butter, beluga lentils, Bonpom raw cacao powder, bulk almond butter, Fish4ever, gluten-free oatcakes, green lentils, green split peas, infinity, lentils, mackerel, March, meridian, Nairns, nakd bars, Pulses, puy lentils, salmon, sardines, special offer, tuna, yellow split peas
This post was written by Yzanne