September 27, 2016 2:14 pm 4 Comments
Do you need large amounts of coconut oil? Naturally Good Food now sells coconut oil in bulk to caterers, small businesses and private customers. To see all our coconut oil (sometimes called coconut butter), click here.
Shimmering and translucent, rich in lauric acid and other beneficial saturated fats, coconut oil is one of our best-selling (and indeed, best-looking!) lines. It has a gently sweet aroma and taste (some varieties are actually odourless, making them especially suitable for cooking). The taste isn’t overpowering in any case, and the oil melts smoothly and well. Coconut oil is popular in cooking and baking, but has a multitude of other uses, including moisturising and cleansing virtually all parts of the body, inside and out!
Small jars of coconut oil
At Naturally Good Food we stock smaller sizes of coconut oil from a range of suppliers. Some of these are particularly suited for cooking, while others are intended for raw use. Some are marketed as being ‘odourless’, while others are preferred for their distinctive coconut taste. All are organic. If you have a particular brand in mind, or a box that you need your oil to ‘tick’, then check out our full range here. If you’re new to coconut oil, we suggest that you steadily work through the various different brands, to find the one that works best for you.
Mid-bulk coconut oil
We recently responded to demand from our customers to stock coconut oil in larger quantities. Here’s a look, firstly, at what we have in our ‘mid-bulk’ section.
- Biona 800ml organic raw virgin coconut oil: in a plastic, rather than a glass bottle, this is superb value for a great-tasting, well-produced coconut oil.
- Biona Cuisine coconut oil: in 610 and 875g jars, these are the larger oils in the ‘kitchen’ range. Odourless, this is coconut oil especially designed for healthy cooking of all kinds.
- Essential Coconut oil: in 690ml bottles, this is our best value standard coconut oil in the small and mid-bulk ranges. Like all our coconut oils, it’s organic and virgin.
- Coconut Merchant raw extra-virgin coconut oil: a large, 1-litre jar of fine extra-virgin Ceylon coconut oil.
Coconut oil in bulk
Our bulk ordering section is growing rapidly, with many caterers and small businesses finding it convenient, and much cheaper, to order products in large quantities. Coconut oil is no exception! Here’s what we can provide in bulk quantities.
- Coconut Merchant raw extra-virgin coconut oil: in a 4-litre drum, this is ideal for anyone who gets through a lot of coconut oil and needs it at a good price.
- Super Nutrients 20-litre bulk drum of coconut oil: this is a special order, so please contact us if you require it. As you would expect, this is the cheapest way to obtain the best-quality coconut oil.
There’s a coconut oil for everyone in our range – from the smallest to the very largest!
Tags: biona, Bulk, bulk coconut oil, coconut butter, Coconut Merchant, Coconut Oil, cooking coconut oil, cuisine coconut oil, drum coconut oil, Essential organic, mid-bulk coconut oil, odourless coconut oil, pukka, Super Nutrients
This post was written by Yzanne