October 30, 2016 9:23 am Leave your thoughts
If you’re a regular customer, take a quick look here! You might think you know our stock pretty well, but we get new products on board all the time – we currently have 53 of them in our ‘New products’ section. Here’s a rundown of as many of them as we can fit on the page!
- Advent Calendars: don’t groan. This time next week you’ll be wanting one.
- Almond flour from Infinity (ground almonds).
- Bulghur wheat in bulk.
- Camu camu powder: made from powdered tiny Amazonian berries, this is extremely rich in vitamin C.
- British carlin peas and British haricot beans in tins: from Hodmedods, this is a great, speedy way to eat British pulses.
- Cashew drink: unsweetened, from Rude Health, this drink is a fine addition to our extensive range of non-dairy milks.
- Natural cinnamon chewing gum – joining our other natural chewing gums.
- Smooth coconut and almond butter – and also coconut and peanut butter, both with a touch of honey.
- Toasted coconut chips: seriously delicious.
- Coconut jam from Buko, adding to our range of this gorgeous stuff.
- Fava bean, green pea, yellow pea and quinoa flours from Hodmedods, great for protein-rich cooking.
- Bulk gluten-free muesli: just the thing for caterers.
- Inulin powder: a rich source of soluble, probiotic, dietary fibre.
- Wheat gluten (organic): from Italian wheat, this is just what you need for baking, particularly with rye or wholemeal flour, or for binding other ingredients together.
- Matcha tea – very much ‘on trend’, as the youngsters say, this is a low-caffeine premium green tea.
- Organic palm oil, or shortening, from Columbia.
- Chocolate-covered raisins, almonds and hazelnuts – because we can’t resist….
- Quinoa porridge from Orgran, and a new range of Orgran pasta, adding to our Orgran range.
Tags: camu camu powder, matcha tea, new, Orgran, sale
This post was written by Yzanne