November 23, 2017 7:02 am Leave your thoughts
So…are you all ready for Christmas? Have you drawn up your spreadsheet of who’s getting what and where and when? Is everything bought and wrapped and the catering timetable in perfect order? Of course not: Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without that underlying sense of panic! But don’t let it extend to your food. At Naturally Good Food, we can make sure you’ve got just what you need for the day itself – and the days before and afterwards.
Everything you need to get ready for Christmas
Whether you’re making or faking your Christmas cakes, puddings and pies, we’ve got everything you need.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free or organic Christmas puddings and mince pies.
- Mincemeat for your very own baking: add to cakes, pies and puddings.
- The finest dried fruit of all kinds: raisins, currants, sultanas, natural colour glace cherries, apricots, figs, dates, mixed peel and more.
- The best organic and non-organic nuts: almonds, Brazils, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamias, peanuts and many more.
- Marzipan: the finest organic and gluten-free Lubecker marzipan, as well as classic white marzipan. If you’re making your own, you’ll want our ground almonds, sugar and extracts.
- Vegetable suet: gluten-free vegetable suet, which makes amazingly light puddings. You might also be interested in our gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- Christmas baking: make your Christmas baking – whatever it is – the best it can be, with our finest flours (including an amazing gluten-free selection), sugars and syrups and natural extracts.
- Spices: for cakes and baking, but also for wonderful infusions, you need our powerful, aromatic organic spices.
- Chestnuts: we always see a surge in orders for whole chestnuts and chestnut puree at Christmastime.
- Christmas drinks: for a festive feel, we recommend Mulled berry punch, the ever-popular Norfolk Punch and the Rochester ginger drinks. All are non-alcoholic (though you can always add a little something to them)!
- And do you still need dairy-free or organic Advent Calendars? Click to see what we’ve got left.
If you’re really looking ahead, then stuff your storecupboard with our wonderful wholefoods right now. Stock up on our pulses, rices, grains, seeds, nuts and oils. That way, you’ll have no excuse for not making a prompt start on a really healthy diet, when Christmas finally draws to a close!
Tags: Advent Calendar, almonds, apricots, brazils, cashews, chestnuts, christmas, Christmas cake, Christmas pudding, currants, dairy free advent calendar, dairy-free Christmas pudding, dates, detox, dried fruit, essences, extract, figs, flour, gluten free christmas pudding, gluten free flour, gluten free mince pies, gluten free suet, gluten-free breadcrumbs, grains, ground almonds, hazelnuts, January, Lubecker marzipan, macadamia, marzipan, mince pie, mincemeat, mixed peel, Mulled Berry Punch, natural colour glace cherries, Norfolk Punch, Nuts, oils, organic Advent Calendar, Organic Christmas pudding, organic marzipan, organic mince pies, peanuts, Pulses, raisins, ready, Rice, Rochester ginger, Seeds, spices, sugar, sultanas, syrup, vegetable suet, walnuts, Wholefoods
This post was written by Yzanne