May 23, 2018 6:55 am Leave your thoughts
Naturally Good Food are quinoa experts – and enthusiasts. We sell sackfuls of quinoa every week: pearl, red, black and tricolour grains, as well as puffs and flakes, crispbreads, pasta, cereals and dairy-free milks. We’re often the first port of call for those looking for a healthy addition to a diet – whether that’s for a specific vegan or gluten-free lifestyle, or just for optimum health in general.
We also supply quinoa in bulk and mid-bulk options. Most of these are delivered to caterers and businesses, but some larger families, or wholefood buying groups, also take advantage of our bulk offer. Here’s a quick look at what we currently stock in our bulk and mid-bulk quinoa range:
- Pearl (white) quinoa: 25kg
- Pearl (white) quinoa (organic): 25kg
- Pearl (white) quinoa (organic and British-grown): 25kg
- Pearl (white) quinoa (organic): 5kg
- Pearl (white) quinoa (organic and British-grown): 5kg
- Red quinoa grain (organic): 25kg
- Red quinoa grain (organic): 5kg
- Black quinoa grain (organic): 25kg
- Black quinoa grain (organic): 2.5kg
- Tricolour quinoa (organic): 25kg
- Tricolour quinoa (organic): 5kg
- Flaked quinoa (organic): 15kg
- Flaked quinoa (organic): 5kg
- Puffed quinoa (organic): 15kg
- Puffed quinoa (organic and British-grown): 10kg
We try to maintain a good selection of quinoa products, in a variety of sizes, colours and forms. We’re particularly proud of our British-grown quinoa, which appeals to those looking for local, low-carbon-emission foodstuffs.
Business and bulk prices
Buying in bulk is the cheapest way to purchase our products, with our larger products cheaper in themselves and also likely to qualify for free postage. If you’re buying smaller products, a case attracts a standard 10% discount.
We also offer special terms for businesses, which you can see here.
Can’t see exactly what you need?
Our offering does vary from time to time, depending on harvests, suppliers and customer demands. If you can’t see exactly what you need, please get in touch and we’ll see how we can help.black quinoa, British quinoa, bulk quinoa, business, caterers, flaked quinoa, gluten-fee, Hodmedod quinoa, mid-bulk quinoa, pearl quinoa, puffed quinoa, quinoa, quinoa cereal, quinoa crispbread, quinoa flakes, quinoa flour, quinoa grain, quinoa milk, quinoa puffs, red quinoa, tricolour quinoa, UK quinoa, vegan, white quinoa, Wholefoods
This post was written by Yzanne