September 12, 2018 11:20 am Leave your thoughts
Here at Naturally Good Food we are always on the lookout for like-minded businesses to engage with and support. This month we are proud to announce a brand new partnership with GARDEN ORGANIC.
GARDEN ORGANIC’s goal is simple – to get more people growing organically.
As the national charity for organic growing, GARDEN ORGANIC is leading the movement for an organic and sustainable future for us all.
With the support of its members, GARDEN ORGANIC provides a range of programmes to enhance the lives of individuals and communities, and their environments, through organic growing.
Its initiatives include:
- campaigning on a national and international level about important environmental matters
- teaching people techniques and best practice in organic growing, to put into practice in their own gardens, allotments, window sills and growing spaces
- protecting rare heritage vegetable varieties with the world-renowned Heritage Seed Library
- bringing people together through organic growing, to strengthen communities and workplaces
- providing therapeutic growing programmes for disadvantaged individuals and young carers.
Your garden is your own little patch of the world to look after!
Most gardens are quite small, but there are 15 million of them in the UK. If all of these gardens were cared for organically, it would create a much better environment – for families, for plants and for wildlife.
Naturally Good Food are proud to support the work of GARDEN ORGANIC – pioneers in getting people growing ‘the organic way’.Garden Organic, heritage seed library, Organic, Ryton
Categorised in: Organic
This post was written by Yzanne