November 6, 2018 6:16 am Leave your thoughts
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas on our shelves – it’s that time of year when we have to find just a little more room for our annual stash of Christmas goodies! Very few of these make it through to the New Year…
Let’s take a look at what we’ve got for Christmas this year.
Everyone deserves an advent calendar – even if they’re on a restricted diet! We’ve got the following dairy-free chocolate advent calendars:
- Moo Free: with really creamy chocolate – a big hit with kids
- Plamil’s No added Sugar advent calendar: also gluten-free
- Plamil’s Organic advent calendar: gluten-free as well, and Fairtrade
This year we’ve decided to stock Plamil’s Fairtrade selection box. It’s all organic and of course, entirely dairy-free.
Chocolate penguins, snowmen and Santas
We’ve got other chocolate treats, too:
- Plamil’s organic and Fairtrade Bow Tie penguin: hiding some lovely dairy-free chocolate buttons
- Plamil’s chocolate snowmen: no added sugar, dairy-free and organic
- Cocoa Loco’s milk chocolate Santas: organic, Fairtrade and beautifully wrapped
Gluten-free mince pies
Gluten-free pastry works brilliantly in mince-pies. These ones are among the best we’ve ever tasted! We’ve got two options, both in packs of four:
- Gluten-free mince pies from the We Love Cake range of OK Foods
- Gluten-free mince pies from Foods of Athenry
If you’re making your own Christmas pies and puddings, you’ll need our organic mincemeat, from Infinity. It contains no added sugar and is available in either a 400g jar or a bulk 10kg pack. We’ve also got a smaller jar of organic mince pie filling, from Meridian.
Christmas baking ingredients
You might also need the following for your Christmas dishes:
- Chestnut puree: rich and luxurious, unsweetened, so suitable for both sweet and savoury recipes.
- Nuts of all kinds: including bags of mixed nuts
- Organic spices: including cinnamon and nutmeg
- Organic mixed peel: orange and lemon, bright with the Italian sun
- Mixed fruit: our own mix of organic sultanas, raisins and currants
- Vegetarian gluten-free suet: in small or large packs, for wonderfully light baking
- Lubecker marzipan: the very best organic marzipan, from Lubeca. It’s wonderfully fragrant, with a 52% almond content, soft and light in colour.
From The Organic Collection we’ve got a beautiful box of organic, vacuum-packed chestnuts, peeled by hand.
There’s always someone eating nut roast on Christmas Day! From Suma, we have a nut roast mix. From Artisan Grains, we’re stocking a cashew and cranberry nut roast in a ready-to-cook baking tray, as well as a variety of other nut roasts.
We have two kinds of lovely organic cranberry sauce – fruity, but not too tart.
Inspired? Click here to see all our Christmas products: make sure you’ve not forgotten anything!Advent Calendars, Artisan Grains nut roasts, bulk mincemeat, cashew and cranberry nut roast, chestnut puree, chestnuts, christmas, Christmas baking ingredients, cinnamon, Cocoa Loco santa, cranberry sauce, dairy-free Advent calendars, dairy-free selection box, Foods of Athenry, gluten free mince pies, gluten free suet, goodies, Infinity mincemeat, Lubeca marzipan, Lubecker marzipan, Meridian mince pie filling, mincemeat, mixed nuts, moo free, Mrs Crimbles gluten-free stuffing, nut roast mix, nutmeg, Nuts, OK Foods, organic currants, organic mincemeat, organic mixed fruit, organic mixed peel, organic raisins, organic spices, organic sultanas, Plamil, Plamil Bow Tie penguin, Plamil chocolate snowmen, sage and onion stuffing, selection box, stuffing mix, suma, The Organic Collection, vegetarian suet, We Love Cake
This post was written by Yzanne