November 8, 2018 6:04 am 1 Comment
Feeling like a superhero? With a moustache? It’s Movember: the month in which moustachioed men raise money for – and awareness of – health issues that particularly affect men.
By day, they’re mild-mannered accountants, IT helpdesk consultants, warehouse pickers and High Court judges. By the force of Movember, however, these men are transformed – maybe just for one month – into superheroes with moustaches.
Movember is indeed a force to be reckoned with: it’s a worldwide charity tackling prostate cancer, testicular cancer and the problems of men’s mental health and suicide rates. It works with researchers and developers globally to pioneer new approaches, produce relevant advice and provide the necessary tools for men to live happy and healthy lives. It’s raised hundreds of millions of pounds to invest in its core areas.
So, just like the Mo Bros and Mo Sistas who’ll be carefully nurturing their facial hair this month, at NGF we’ll be having a few Mo-ments of our own throughout November!
For us, of course, it’s mostly about food. We want to sell the best food to promote men’s health – food to help prevent cancer, and to help those who have cancer recover. Food to build physical, mental and emotional strength. Food for Movember superheroes and for every single man out there.
We like to think we do this every day anyway. Our wholefoods range provides the ‘whole’ of a food, with its full complement of vitamins, minerals, protein and fibre. Our organic range ensures that you avoid unpleasant (and possibly dangerous) chemical additives. Our top-quality gluten- and dairy-free range means that even if you’re on a restricted diet, you can eat healthily.
For Movember, however, we’d like to take it up a notch. If you’re looking for super-health, you can’t do better than look at our super-foods. In particular, this Movember we’re recommending our superfood powders – for superheroes and for every man!
Superfood powders for Movember superheros
Superfood powders are the powdered essence of some of the most nutrient-rich foodstuffs from around the world. Like men, they come in all different varieties, flavours and sizes. They’re easy to add to home cooking, to smoothies and to energy-boosting drinks. They bring a huge range of health benefits, in an easily accessible way, making them ideal for the busy superhero this Movember.
Here’s what we have in our NGF Superfood powders range.
- Acai powder: for energy, eyes and immunity
- Banana powder: for tissue repair and blood pressure
- Baobab powder: to battle constant colds and sort out digestion
- Barleygrass powder: to combat constant weariness.
- Cacao powder: for healthy hearts and cardiovascular systems
- Camu camu powder : for strong bones, teeth and tissue
- Chlorella powder: for vegan energy
- Coconut flour powder: for low-carb, good-fat, nutritionally dense cooking
- Inulin powder: for healthy blood sugar and digestion – and for better sleep
- Lucuma powder: to fight the aging process (including in the bedroom)
- Maca powder: for stamina, endurance and libido
- Moringa powder: for a sharp, winter-defying blast of vitamin C
- Protein powders for athletes, before and after
- Spirulina powder: for vegan protein and energy
- Wheatgrass powder: for a pure, green shot of rejuvenation
Tags: acai powder, banana powder, Baobab powder, barleygrass powder, brown rice protein powder, cacao powder, camu camu powder, chlorella powder, coconut flour powder, dairy free, Gluten free, Golden Greens, hemp seed powder, inulin powder, lucuma powder, maca powder, Moringa powder, moustache, Movember, Naturya, Organic, protein powder, pumpkinseed powder, spirulina powder, sports super foods, Sun Warrior powder, super food, superfood, superfood powders, superfood supplements, supernutrients, wheatgrass powder, Wholefoods
This post was written by Yzanne